Tuesday, May 19, 2009

cupcake bites


cupcake bites, originally uploaded by Sabooon Baladi.

Okay , so last week i discover this yummy blog Bakerella, and i am hooked... The cupcake pops have been on my mind ever since.

I went ahead yesterday and made some, they are pretty easy to make, although i burned my chocolate while melting.. not good, and had to melt more, and the cookie cutter i had was too big to chape them like a cupcake, so they were actually more like cylinders.. but hey.. its a start, and they were so yummmmmmmmmmyyyyy.. Thanx bakerella!

4 comments:

razzag said...

you rock !

Rand said...

yaysssssss... razzag it tastes great, next time in beirut i am gonna make you some.... nummy

Lindy Ann said...

lllooooookkssss soooooooo yummy!!! I miss your cupcakes :(

The Roommate said...

I want cupcakes!