Sunday, December 13, 2009

aha:



Well Maurice IV needs a bed.. so I went out looking for the perfect one. I already knew that i wanted the case to have several compartments to house the charger, my external hard drive, my ipod cables, camera cables and chargers. Basically all the new technology junk we need to carry in these modern times. I also wanted a backpack. I know it does not look as sleek as a sleeve but I wanted it to be practical for traveling. You know while moving all those suitcases I don't want my laptop to keep slipping over my shoulders.

I finally decided on the aha: white rucksack. First it goes with my white ceramic Maurice =D and second of all it fit everything.. and it was great traveling with it. It fit all my accessories as well as my files and magazines. It was super comfy and i am sure glad i got the 13" Macbook. aha: carries a big range of colours & designs. You can get yours from iSTYLE & TCS Jnah.

No comments: