Friday, December 4, 2009

As Fate Would Have It!




Hi! I'm The Roommate, and I would proudly like to announce that we are now closing in on our 11th friendship anniversary. Funny story how we met, but as The Soapmaker loves to tell the story, I'll leave that task to her :-D

It's true, we did have a lot in common, such as putting off doing our laundry till we were down to the last clean piece of clothing ( we had better things to do !) and, by mere chance, sneaking in animal pets that were not allowed in the building.

Those were some good times, and really good memories, that I will always cherish :-)

The Soapmaker and I still have a lot in common. Both Saggis, we're married to two wonderful men ( whom also happen to be Saggis) and we both moved back to Beirut in 2009!

The Soapmaker has one little advantage over me, in an adorable boy named Leo :-) He's 3 years old now, and I can already see his mother's charm and energy bubbling inside him.

Happy to be aboard friend!