Sunday, December 13, 2009

Maurice IV



Well Maurice III has started to feel weaker lately after all he has been in service for about 4 years and I had finally decided to replace him with a newer model. (I Know I am cruel) Since Maurice III (17" Macbookpro) was the best in the line I was not sure if I wanted to get the same model or get a Macbook.

Apple MacBook
has something for everyone. With a durable polycarbonate unibody enclosure that’s 1.08 inches thin and now only 4.7 pounds, it fits easily into your backpack or briefcase. The built-in battery lasts up to 7 hours on a single charge. Your photos, videos, games, and websites come alive on the new power-efficient, 13-inch LED-backlit widescreen display. And its spacious new trackpad supports two-finger scroll, right-click, and Multi-Touch gestures.

Hmmm... that sounded super cool and the price tag sounded even better. The most important decision was downsizing, and I am glad I did.Maurice III was heavy.. my shoulders thank me everyday for getting a younger and much slimmer guy to carry around. I got mine from iSTYLE - Bliss Street. They are super helpful in the store & definitely helped me with making the decision. Thanks guys you rock!

Welcome Maurice IV.

No comments: