Thursday, December 3, 2009

My NEW emu Boots!



I am going to Park City for a few days :D and I finally got a reason to buy those Ugg Boots.. I always thought they were cool, but never really got myself to buy any. AiZone carries a good collection of emu boots. So I went down with a friend yesterday to get myself a pair.

The emu boots at Aizone range between $ 125 - $ 450. You can get the same model in 2 different price ranges for example EMU Australia Women's Hipperthe merino wool model is for $ 125 and the same model in sheepskin is for $ 320.

I got the cheaper model; since my budget was around $ 150, and they only had the black one in my size. But once I put them on , I did not want to take them off. They are super comfy and keep my feet warm :D they are definitely my favorite pair of boots now. A must try!!

No comments: