Wednesday, December 2, 2009

pretty point of view




I had totally forgotten why I had started this Blog.. and for several months, this blog remained empty gathering dust with no new posts. Today I received an email from a friend who has started a blog of her own. She reminded me why I got into blogging in the first place.

My mission was to keep in touch with my friends; at the time I was leaving Kuwait and going back to Lebanon. The blog would act as a medium for me to voice out thoughts, news and other stuff to friends who I shared laughs, smiles and love with everyday, and was going to miss them terribly.

I miss you girls.

Thank you LA for making me want to Blog again.

Good Luck with pretty point of view.

2 comments:

Lindy Ann said...

great photo chick :)

The Soapmaker said...

Great times ... sniff